Eugène Flageyplein 18, 1050 Elsene – tel 02 650 10 65
- Public transport: Stop 'Flagey' via: bus 38, 59, 60 and 71 - tram 81 and 83
- Villo: station nr. 108 (Flagey)
- general: email@example.com
- going out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sports: email@example.com
- debate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- kids: email@example.com
- tv: Filip De Rycke
- magazine: Steven Van Garsse
- radio: Koen Van Dijck
- online: Kris Hendrickx, Kim Verthé
- social media:Maarten Coosemans, Peter Detailleur
- big city: your question about your city
Contact our general services
Contact our staff members
All our email addresses are formatted as firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription to BRUZZ
BRUZZ publications come out once a week. You can pick up a free copy in various locations throughout the city. If you would like to have BRUZZ delivered to your home, sign up to a free subscription. (if you live in the Brussels Region). In the rest of the country, a yearly subscription costs 20 euros. In any other country, it will cost you 30 euros.
BRUZZ on tv
All our programmes are subtitled in Dutch, French and English.
Dutch subtitles (for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) and French subtitles are available from 7.30 pm. English subtitles as of 9 pm (except on Saturdays when subtitling starts at 6 pm). Programmes not produced by BRUZZ and commercial breaks are not subtitled.
p. 887 – English
p. 888 - Nederlands
p. 889 – Français
- Online subtitles
As soon as subtitling is available you will be able to click on ‘CC’ (closed caption) to turn subitles on or off. Choose the language of your choice on the bottom right hand side of the player. Enjoy the show!
BRUZZ is available on cable as well as on demand Find out how you can watch BRUZZ via Proximus TV, SFR, Telenet and VOO.
BRUZZ on the radio
You can listen to BRUZZ on FM 98.8 and online via our live stream.